- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano HB-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
The low-profile, radially compliant alloy rim injected with SPANK's award-winning Vibrocore to add torsional strength and lateral stiffness, offers a smooth and highly responsive ride feel. Hand-built to A-Class specifications, the 359 Vibrocore wheels with SPANK Hex Drive hub is the premium offer from the SPANK wheelhouse and is trusted by pros on the UCI DH World Cup circuit, as well as big-mountain free-riders. This wheel is spec'd and built for the heavy hitters. - Moderately low 19mm profile height and wide width balances the benefits of radial compliance with high lateral stiffness and predictable handling - Radial Compliance improves traction over bumps and chatter while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort are improved. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim - 30.5mm inner width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0" to 2.6", and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles - Bead Bite tubeless hooks enhance tubeless performance and tire security, even at lower pressures
- Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress- free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Front hub: Shimano HB-M475 (Black), Shimano logo, M9x100mm - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - 6-bolt disc mount - Adjustable bearings - Quick-Release binder included - Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included)
- Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress- free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Rear hub: Shimano FH-M475 (Black), Shimano logo, M10x135mm - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - 6-bolt disc mount - Adjustable bearings - Quick-Release binder included - Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included)
The Bora One 50 disc brake is the perfect answer for cyclists wanting to leave their mark on routes with high-speed stretches. Its 24.2mm width maintains high weight and steering standards, offering excellent aerodynamics for users who team it with a 25mm tubular and extremely high levels of comfort and safety when braking for those who prefer to use 28mm tubulars. The result is a pair of carbon racing bike wheels that delivers incredible performance in terms of aerodynamics, stiffness, steering, and reactivity while maintaining the famous smoothness of the Bora. The Bora One 50 disc brake was the first wheel tested by the pro riders on the Campagnolo teams together with the groupsets and it favorably impressed its testers Erviti, Greipel, and Berlato.
$49.99 - $61.99
Sta-Tru Double Wall Rear Wheels. - Wheel Size: 20-inch - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20-inch BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
- Eclypse DB743 Carbon - One piece molding - Inner Rim Width: 43 mm - Outer rim Width: 50 mm - Rim Height: 25 mm - Tubeless ready, requires tubeless tape/rim strip, not included - Presta valve - 28 holes - DT Champion - Black
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
Rims: Evo Tour 19 26" - ETRTO 559-19 - Inner width: 19mm - 6061-T6 Alloy - Double Wall - Powder Coat satin black finish - CNC machined sidewalls - Drilled for Schrader valve - Rim or Disc Brake compatible - 36 holes Rear hub: - QR 10x135mm (Quick Release binder included) - 6-Bolt ISO disc mount - 6061-T6 Alloy - Anodized black finish - Adjustable bearings - Rubber seals - HG freehub compatible with 8/9/10 speed
Each component of this wheel has been optimized in the wind tunnel in order to improve its aerodynamic performance. It therefore delivers multiple benefits that can be noted on different routes, from the most demanding of sprints to relaunching after a bend, while still ensuring efficiency on the flat and now also suitable for the hardest uphill finishes! It is a turning point in the all-rounder segment: a truly multi-purpose wheel. The wheel features carbon rims with a unidirectional aerodynamic finish, new aerodynamic aluminum hubs, and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system: every design choice has been made with a view to optimising performance. The profile of the rim, which has an internal diameter of 19 mm, corresponds perfectly with 23 mm, 25 mm and 28 mm tyres. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tyres. While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed thanks to the G3 spoking system with double spokes on the left of the front wheel, to ensure balanced and safe braking in all conditions. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11/12 Speed - Wheel Size: 700c - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher, Clincher
When you pair the latest ultra-light DT Swiss Ratchet System hubs with an XC-tuned 30mm internal-width carbon rim, you get a precision tool for XC domination. Its 28 bladed, high-end DT Swiss spokes and master wheel builder quality make the XRC 1200 SPLINE 30 extremely capable over gnarly roots and rocks, up climbs and down descents, all while more than light enough to gain an edge attacking out of tight switchbacks. - SRAM XD MTB cassette-compatible
If aluminum is your choice, then you should take a very close look at the PR 1400 DICUT 21. Wide, asymmetric, and lightweight rims make for an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio. Available in a disc brake version as well as a rim brake version it’s the perfect fit for every performance bike. The high-end, 240s-based hubs and the tubeless-compatible rims which feature sophisticated waterslide graphics ensure an elegant appearance and make it easy for you to conquer yourself, your friends, or your competitors on the next big ride in the mountains.
$57.99 - $62.49
Sta Tru Front Wheel - Single Wall rim - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 24-inch - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24-inch BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
With the T 1800 CLASSIC track style is taken to the streets. From the wide, medium profile alloy rim to the extra flat bladed spokes it oozes muscles. And that muscle is needed when zipping around cars and corners at full pace. Its simplicity comes from Swiss engineering know-how, ensuring a long, trouble free life navigating city roads and procuring big grins on riders faces. That said, it doesn't mean it can't go fast on an oval, because it can.
Featuring the new generation Ratchet System hubs that are lighter and faster than ever before, along with bladed spokes and the superb wheel build quality and reliability you expect from DT Swiss, the XRC 1200 SPLINE 25 is a race-bred trail machine that loves to go fast. It accelerates like nothing else, tracks like nothing else, and is reliable like nothing else. It is the benchmark for high speeds on any trail, on any gravel road, and in any race — whether that race takes place between the tape or in your head. - SRAM XD MTB cassette-compatible
$62.99 - $67.99
- Evo Tour 19 26" double wall rim - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Silver
The XM 1700 SPLINE wheels were designed to dominate the mountain. Light and robust welded rims with perfect tubeless compatibility for grip and puncture resistance, built on reliable and smooth-rolling 350 hubs. - Welded Aluminum rim with 30mm internal width - 350 hub with 36 point SL Ratchet system - Competition spokes and Squorx nipples - Designed for All Mountain applications
- 60mm deep aerodynamic carbon rim brake wheelset - Wind Tunnel Optimized rim profile, aerodynamic aluminum hubs, and USB ceramic bearings for optimal performance in all conditions - 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready rims with 19mm internal width, optimized for use with wider tires - G3 spoke lacing rear wheel for maximum power transfer - Black-on-black Dark Label graphics - Only 1547g per pair
Balancing aerodynamics, weight, and affordability, the new ULTEGRA R8170 C50 wheelset is sure to inspire action on your group ride with its all-new tubeless carbon rim and updated, 12 and 11-speed compatible hub. Summiting climbs, carving descents, or cruising the flats, the new C50 is the jack of all trades among the new ULTEGRA R8170 wheel lineup. The tubeless, carbon rim features a 21 mm internal width that pairs nicely with wider, modern tires while the HYPERGLIDE cassette body is compatible with 11 and 12-speed cassettes. - 50 mm height full carbon rim - Internal rim width: 21 mm - Shared rim profile with R9200 DURA-ACE wheels - Improved aerodynamics
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits - Tie beam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts - 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35" to 2.8" Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires - E-sync hubs Specs: - Wheel Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Wheel-Brake Comp.: Disc IS 6-bolt - Rim Material: Aluminum - Spoke Type: Sapim D-Light - Valve: Presta - Rim Construction: Double wall
$352.90 - $379.90
Your entire focus lies on the right line choice, the exact braking point and the spot-on steering movement. All the everyday stress fades away, you feel free and only hear the precise sound of the freehub system. The E 1900 Spline was developed precisely for these freewheeling moments. A proven aluminum rim, a Ratchet LN freewheel system and hand-laced steel spokes provide the reliability required from an Enduro wheel. Start your EWS career!
The H 1950 CLASSIC is the best possible wheel for any adventure, whether it's on narrow city streets, bumpy forest roads, or discovering what's at the end of the map. The technology of the H 1950 CLASSIC has been specifically developed for e-bikes and gives you the reliability and robustness you need when you're in the middle of nowhere. The 25mm rim width provides plenty of support, ensuring that whether you have an e-MTB, e-Urban, or a fully-loaded touring bike, the H 1950 CLASSIC will be your trusty companion.
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and hubs that come out of the box round and true. - 25mm external rim width
- Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6" tires - Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed - BST Asymmetric design combines Stan's legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build - Reinforced spoke bed, combined with the offset drilling of the asym design, builds into an incredibly durable wheel that brings added confidence to every ride.
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits - Tie beam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts - 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35" to 2.8" Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires - E-sync hubs
Being a company of mountain bikers, when Race Face set out to design a new wheel the goal was simple: make the wheel they want to ride. R is for rally. HUB - Large oversize flange for improved bracing angle - Larger bearings - No bearing adjuster - Wider bearing stance - 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - Each pawl has its own spring - Balanced spoke counter bore - Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately) RIM - 30mm Internal width tubeless ready rim - 4.5mm Offset – Improves spoke balance and wheel stiffness - New stronger alloy for highest impact resistance of any Race Face or Easton rim - High gloss black water transfer logos
Our popular mid-level EA70 SL wheelset is now complemented with a new EA70 SL Disc wheelset to meet the growing demand for road and cyclocross disc wheels. Centered around our battle tested X5 mountain hub from the popular Heist wheelset we created the X5 CL hub, because Center Lock has seen strong adoption on the road. This wheelset uses double butted spokes to save weight and is finished with a deep 27mm rim for enhanced wheel stiffness and power transfer. A wide 19mm internal rim width insures optimal tire profile even for wider gravel and CX tires. The wheelset come tubeless ready with tape and valves installed and is available in all axle configurations.
- Black Ops DW1.1 wheelsets for popular modern day BMX and wheelie bikes - Black Ops MX1100 hubs with sealed bearings and laced with DT spokes - 24mm inner rim width supports a variety of modern sizes - OLD: Front: 100mm, Rear: 110mm - Gears: Singlespeed freewheel - Type: Tube only - Size: 29-inch
Proterra Light i25 wheels care for all your Road Plus adventure riders out there. The extra traction and comfort of a high-volume 650B tire is pretty nice, eh? Proterra Light i25 wheels feature an open-cavity profile to minimize weight and maximize efficiency as you get lost on backroad detours. Like all other Proterra wheels, the responsive 6-pawl freehub offers 3.7 degrees of reliable engagement, whether you're cruising to work or have your frame bag bursting at the seams for an overnight adventure. Designed for Road Plus, because more volume is always more fun. - 25mm inner rim width with 28 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern - 6069 aluminum alloy rim is TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready - Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge alloy nipples minimize rotational weight, while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze. - Tubeless tape, Solid Strip, and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire, and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke. - Top-tier EZO sealed bearings - Center Lock rotor mounts
Begin exploring the future of your cycling passion on the DT Swiss G 1800 SPLINE 25. If you want to give cycling a try and plan to do your first rides on unpaved roads, the G 1800 SPLINE 25 is an ideal choice of wheels. It combines the key advantages of our finely tuned gravel segment wheels at a very attractive price point, so you can jump-start into the world of gravel riding with cash left in-hand to dial-in your ride elsewhere.
Page 1 of 10 Next page