Parts & Accessories
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$8.00 - $40.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
- CNC-machined tubeless valves with aluminum stem nut and valve core wrench cap - Fit for most other tubeless rims and wheel
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures.
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
Tyreinvader is an anti-pinch-flat insert for tubeless tires. Very simple to use and light, it saves your tires and rims from hard impacts without interfering with the way your wheels behave. - Very light weight and high durability - Premium material (high density EVA) absorbs shocks but not sealant - Can be easily adapted to common wheel diameters - No need for specific tubeless valves Size: - 35: Rim external width 18-25mm - 40: Rim external width 20-25mm - 50: Rim external width 22-28mm - 55: Rim external width 27-35mm - 60: Rim external width 34-50mm
CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration, and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride. - The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants - The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim - Fits tire widths 1.8" to 2.4" and inner rim widths 22mm to 32mm Includes - 1 CushCore Insert - 1 CushCore Tubeless Air Valve - Installation Instructions
$7.35 - $21.75
Vittoria introduces Universal Sealant, the new range of anti-puncture bike tire sealants designed for Road and MTB use. The formula of the sealant has been improved. Universal Sealant does not contain ammonia, repairs larger punctures (up to 7mm), acts faster, and is compatible with both Road and MTB tubeless tires and with any type of inner tube. It is easy to use thanks to its specific pour spout that allows the application of the sealant straight from the valve. Universal Sealant is the universal anti-puncture bike tire sealant.
$36.00 - $79.00
- Just like the Original version except specially designed for FatBike applications - 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Fits both 26-inch and 29-inch tires
$23.99 - $24.99
The VersaValve stem utilizes a large, sturdy base plate that can be fitted on different rims, by use of rubber grommets. The large base plate ensures a solid contact with the rim bed and the adaptable grommets guarantee an airtight fit on most rims for mountain, road or CX use. - Universal fit. One valve for all rim types - Replaceable grommets - Kit includes VersaValve stems, two types of grommet, extra valve cores and RVC tool
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
Grenade style Schrader Valve caps
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench on the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
$12.99 - $66.99
Orange Seal’s rim tape comes in 18mm, 24mm, and 45mm widths fitting most bike rims. The elasticity of the tape allows greater flexibility in fitting different types of rims and form factors.
Designed to repair punctures up to 3mm, the Panaracer Tubeless Patch Kits work with all UST tires. - Includes: 8cc tube of cement, scissors, 75mm x 50mm rubber patch, and needle/awl - Works on any brand of tubeless tire
Serfas' Tubeless System Combo Kit offers the ultimate kit to go tubeless! Tire Medic Sealant and tubeless rim tape let you seal up your regular clincher rims so you can enjoy superior ride quality. Included in the kit is two Presta valves with removable cores, extra valve core, Presta to Schrader adapter and two fill fill tubes. There has never been a better time to go tubeless! - compatible with Presta valves - includes: two 125ml sealant bottles, rim tape for two wheels with inner width of 15-17mm, Presta to Schrader adapter, two fill tubes, two Presta valves with removable cores, Presta key & extra valve core - sealant is CO2 compatible - sealant will not freeze
$19.49 - $32.35
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
CushCore tubeless air valves are specially designed to work with a CushCore tire insert. The air passageway is T-shaped, rather than a simple through-hole, which prevents the insert from obstructing air flow through the valve. - Made from CNC machined from 6061 T-6 aluminum, anodized black - Tapered rubber collar permanently bonded at the sealing interface - The valve core can be removed to add tire sealant - Valve locknut with o-ring seal and valve cap are included - Sold as a set
Specifically designed for the vulcanization of tube patches, valve patches, and rubber-based tube valve repair units.
$15.90 - $27.99
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Expanding silica plug fits most MTB, Gravel & Road Handlebars with a larger than 17mm inside diameter. - Supplied with 17mm, 19mm and 21mm silica plugs to fit different handlebar diameters - Screws into bars using a 4mm Allen key - Plugs and repairs multiple holes that won't seal with just sealant - Compatible with most open-end grips and drops bars with a 84mm straight section at the bar end. - Dimensions 89 x 27 x 27mm - Weight: 33g per side (excluding tire worms)
The FlatAway tire liner is a lightweight strip of Aramid fiber that protects against external punctures. It is excellent for touring or urban applications. Place it between your casing and your tube and ride with more security. - Adhesive backing holds FlatAway in place
Eco-Friendly, latex-based formula simultaneously inflates and seals punctured tires within seconds. Works with tubes, tubeless, and tubular tires. Seals standard 1-2mm punctures quickly to get you back in the saddle. Enough pressure to seed a tubeless tire onto a rim; an enduro racers dream come true. For use with both presta and shrader valves. Fills a 29 x 2.4 MTB tire up to about 29psi.
- Latex-based formula which can simultaneously inflate and seal most common punctures quickly - Works with tubes, tubeless, and tubular tires - Proven to seal up to a 6mm puncture on tubeless tires, getting you back in the saddle faster - Enough pressure to seat a tubeless tire onto a rim - Comes with an easy-to-use hose adapter and both Schrader and Presta valve compatible threaded nozzles - Fills a 29 x 2.4 MTB tire up to about 29psi
Armour Tubeless displaces the small impacts but also offers a spring-like rebound for a smooth yet playful ride. Flexible Wings Not just a big chunk of foam. Armour Tubeless wings flex with the tire and rim to provide more traction, stability, and protection. Easy to install Trail ready in 5-10 minutes. No compressor or complicated tools needed. Simple, frustration-free install! Shock Absorption With 20mm of rim protection, Armour Tubeless provides almost double the shock absorption from impacts. - Proven to be the insert of choice by Professional Racers, Red Bull Rampage Athletes, Dirt Jumpers, Enduro Racers, Weekend Warriors, and the like - Super easy installation process - Sidewall Stabilizing wings - Compatible with any standard Tubeless set up valves - Lightweight: only 150 grams
$6.95 - $27.95
- Repairs punctures up to 1/4 (6mm) - Optimized for temps down to 15degF (-9.4degC) - Synthetic later minimizes the risk of allergic reactions
$29.99 - $34.99
- The same tubeless valves, now with a Tire Insert air flow system - 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allow air to flow freely around tubeless tire inserts - Upgraded to aircraft grade 7075 aluminum valve stem and cap - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal - Valve core removal tool integrated into valve cap - Includes multiple rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
Page 1 of 4 Next page