Kids wearing out their Strider? That's a good thing! Upgrade their out-of-doors adventures with these aluminum wheels. These lightweight 12-inch wheels are a great upgrade for trail riding and come with tires and tubes.
$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
When traction is king, go wide! SPANK Industries has been an innovator in wide rim design for over a decade, and the OOZY Trail 345 Rim is the culmination of these efforts. Boasting a 30mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 345’s design optimizes performance with the widest range of tire shapes and sizes on the market. This wider internal width improves tire spread, effectively increasing traction, without squaring tire profiles excessively, which can lead to reduced maneuverability and cornering traction. The OOZY Trail 345 Rim combines the strength of Dynamal alloy, the stiffness of Spank’s patented Oohbah reverse-well profile, and the enhanced tubeless performance of Bead Bite anti-burp rims hooks into a lightweight, trail-tuned package. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±520 (27.5") / ±540 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 30 / 34.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 554 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 584x30 (27.5") / 622x30 (29") - All Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Discipline: trail
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
- Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
Stainless spoke nipple flat washers from Whisky. - .3mm Thickness
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
One of the most celebrated rims in the history of road cycling, Mavic’s Open Pro remains the example to which high-end aluminum road rims are compared. Its design is tried and true, and its Maxtal material delivers a perfectly balanced strong, rigid, and lightweight wheel build. It also features Mavic’s Soudé Usiné Process (SUP), a process by which the rim is arc welded and machined smooth, resulting in a stronger rim joint and better rim balance, as well as smooth, shudder-free braking. Ride a pair of Open Pros and you’ll understand why so many experienced riders swear by them. - Clincher
On today's MTB forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Converts Mavic Crossmax ST/SX front hub to use a 15mm axle - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
Enduro riders push the limits of traction. The E 1900 SPLINE is the ideal wheel for this purpose with its 25mm wide, extra-strong aluminum rims and solid wheel construction. Weight-saving details such as the extensively machined hubs and the spherical DT Squorx aluminum nipples will keep you smiling in the uphills too. After all, the best trails are rarely found right next to the chairlift.
- Centerlock, 11-speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included
Campagnolo has developed a totally reworked disc brake version of the Bora One that transfers skills and knowledge gained in years of experience and introduces a new logic and innovative technologies to ensure unprecedented results. The Bora One Disc Brake is the most sophisticated carbon wheel on the market and one of the few specifically designed for disc brake systems. It is extremely light yet stiff, resistant to shock and perfectly balanced: a versatile wheel for any kind of route. - Use of resins and materials that guarantee superior finish and good UV resistance - Designed specifically for disc brake systems - Lightweight uphill thanks to its 35mm rim - Smooth and safe downhill thanks to its USB bearings - The layers of carbon are hand positioned to ensure the perfect equilibrium of weight and performance - Monolithic aluminum hubs optimize disc braking torque - Weight: 1483 grams
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 13.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Claris HB-2400 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 19.6mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Alex DA22 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano FH-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 22.8mm - Depth 30mm - Rim Model Alex G6000 - Skewers Included Yes
The DT Swiss 240s MTB Center Lock Rear Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options and 6-bolt rotor adapters for the Center Lock spline, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
The value-packed DT Swiss 350s Straightpull road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm thru axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
- Forged alloy construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc - 12x142mm rear spacing - Aluminum hub body
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
Elite Series skewers for fat bike applications AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle Available for 135mm, 150mm, 170mm, and 190mm OLD spacing
• Center to Flange: 34 R , 21.75 L • Color: Gray • Defined Color: Gray • Flange Diameter: 44 R , 44 L • Front Axle: QR x 100mm • Hub Center to Flange (mm): 34 mm , 21.5 mm • Hub Drilling: 28 • Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc • Spoke Interface: J-bend
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series rear road disc hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters
A wheelbuilder's favorite the world over, now available from Race Face. This welded, tubeless-ready workhorse is the go-to rim for XC to aggressive all-mountain with a range of rim widths to suit every riding style. - Aluminum 6061 rim and welded seam for excellent strength with minimum weight - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead - Weights for 27.5" 425g (24mm), 475g (27mm), 490g (30mm), 540g (35mm), 595g (40mm), 650g (45mm) - Weights for 29" 455g (24mm), 515g (27mm), 535g (30mm), 578g (35mm), 633g (40mm), 690g (45mm) - Tubeless kit sold separately - Decal kits sold separately
$71.99 - $99.99
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano FH-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Page 1 of 27 Next page