$164.00 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
$5.99 - $15.00
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Aluminum dropper post with alloy trigger/clamp and cable junction cap - 100, 125 or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Stationary remote cable routing, locates housing stop below the center collar - Housing stop rotates 360 degrees - 100mm drop, 335mm length post - 125mm drop, 385mm length post - 150mm drop, 435mm length post
$12.99 - $15.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
Ritchey's Superlogic Carbon LINK reinvents the two-bolt seatpost, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. - Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter - LINK Carbon Posts use FlexLogic carbon layup developed for ProTour team bikes from Stevens, Canyon and Scott – 15% more vertically compliant with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness - 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Monocoque Carbon Construction - Diameters: 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm - Offset: 15mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Lengths: 350, 400mm - Matte UD carbon finish - 145g (27.2x350)
Origin-8's Pro Fit II Black-Series Seat Post is made of light and durable forged 6000 aluminum that has Origin-8's Blast Black finish for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position.
Strong, yet light as a whisper, Zipp's Service Course SL is everything you could want in a seatpost. It's forged out of a single piece of tough 7075 aluminum, yet weighs just 220 grams. A low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails, giving you more room to optimize your position. The clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
On leg-burning climbs, crazy fast descents and rolling technical terrain, RockShox's Reverb dropper post enables you to attack the trails like never before. Just hit the hydraulic remote lever for 100–125mm of infinitely adjustable up-and-down saddle movement without ever slowing down! The return speed is easily adjustable by turning a dial on the remote while the triple-lipped sealing system and sealed hydraulic hose keep dirt out for clean, consistent operation. There's also an included collar that limits travel to a preferred height setting. So go ahead and drop your seat a couple of inches for that 30-foot technical section, raise it for that long climb then lower it all the way and get back for that steep descent, without losing your flow.
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
Ritchey's Classic Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Ritchey's "Classic" hi-polish silver finish - Two-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip - Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle - 3D Forged 2014 - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Hi-polish silver finish - 245g (27.2/350mm)
New Guts, New Glory Don’t let its familiar good looks fool you—Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker. - Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston - Improved performance and durability in all conditions - Increased bushing overlap - New dedicated post length per travel length - WEIGHT: 520g (Weight based on 340mm post length, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300 hose) - LENGTH: 340mm, 390mm - COLORS: Black - MATERIAL: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy - OTHER: Zero offset , remote: adjustable return speed at the handlebar, discrete or Match Maker X, left or right
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
New Guts, New Glory Don’t let its familiar good looks fool you—Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. Additional bushing overlap also improves performance over time, while new 150- and 170-millimeter travel options are available to tame even the gnarliest of descents. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker. - Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston - Improved performance and durability in all conditions - 150mm and 170mm travel options available in all diameters - Increased bushing overlap - New dedicated post length per travel length - WEIGHT: 560g (weight based on 340mm post, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300mm hose) - LENGTH: 340mm, 390mm, 440mm, 480mm - COLORS: Black - MATERIAL: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy - OTHER: Zero Offset , Remote: Adjustable return speed at the handlebar, Discrete or Match Maker X, Left or right - AVAILABLE IN: Travel: 100/125/150/170mm ; Diameter: 30.9/31.6/34.9mm
Profile Design's 1/TwentyFive seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. 25mm setback rails ensure that your fit is totally dialed before your next ride. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
Profile Design's 1/Zero seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. Zero setback rails place you squarely above the bottom bracket for maximum power. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
- Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
$143.00 - $144.00
TruVativ's carbon Noir T30 Seatpost is perfect for any XC rig. The Noir T30 Seatpost uses filament-wound tubes with a unidirectional carbon finish and all-new graphics. It’s light, it’s tough, and it can stand up to the abuses of XC riding and racing without looking worse for wear. Strategically positioned reinforcements add strength and keep the weight in check—just 235g and a dual bolt head design and titanium hardware keeps everything secure.
Replacement WCS Seat Mast Topper for compatible Ritchey seatposts. - For frames with integrated seat mast, different offset heads for tuning cockpit setup - Seat rail clamps not included, use in conjunction with Ritchey WCS Seat Mast 1-bolt rail clamp set, 7 x 7mm (MPN #55055467006) - SideBinder 1-bolt fore/aft and tilt adjustable - 3D forged alloy body and head with one-bolt pinch clamp - 110g
Introducing the Highline: years of research, development, and rigorous testing has given rise to the world's finest dropper post and remote. Premium sealing, exclusive Igus bearing and keys, Jagwire cable, and a self-contained hydraulic cartridge deliver industry leading quality and reliability. The Highline features the world's most ergonomic remote: unique spherical adjustment, with near-infinite rotation and tilt customization options, for perfect cockpit ergonomics. Specs: Setback: Zero Length: 345mm (100mm travel)/ 395mm (125mm travel)/ 465mm (160mm travel) Material: 7075-T6 aluminum Minimum Stack height: 47mm Weight: 525g (100mm travel)/ 560g (125mm travel)/ 610g (160mm travel) Warranty: 3 years
Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
- AL2014 -T6 W/3D Forged Head - Zero Offset Design, 350mm Length - HRT Graphics - Weight - 251g / 27.3
Page 1 of 4 Next page