WTB Riddler 700c TCS
Built for unfaltering speed through a wide range of conditions, the Riddler delivers added gusto for the rider who places equal priority on traction and efficiency. The Riddler 37 keeps your legs on their game for hours on end and provides tenacious grip in the corners. Incredibly versatile, the Riddler 45 expands the horizons of gravel riding and accommodates longer dirt tours with ease. Equally at home on your local CX course or gravel B-roads - what else do you need?
SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION:
These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well.
- Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight.
- Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire.
- SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall.
- Aggressive cornering knobs meet a low-profile center tread.
- Riddler 37 is an excellent choice for gravel grinding or dry cyclocross courses.
- Riddler 45 is excellent for gravel exploration or drop bar bikepacking
- Available with black or tan sidewalls.
|Folding / 120 TPI / Black / Tubeless / 700c x 37||714401108523||W010-0852|
|Folding / 120 TPI / Black / Tubeless / 700c x 45||714401108530||W010-0853||TR3082|