- High quality vinyl tape for securing handlebar tape and other shop uses
The Ergon grip with a full size, multi-position bar end for maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. Perfect for commuting, touring, or for those who like a longer bar end. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP5 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP5 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Not suitable for use with carbon handlebars - Uses: touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
$16.99 - $18.99
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
WeThePeople's Arrow 146 Grips have the perfect texture and density to give you newfound confidence while railing it on the bike. Material: VEX rubber compound Size: 146mm x 28mm Specials: soft angled rib design with medium-sized flange; includes WeThePeople nylon barends
WeThePeople's classic mushroom-styled Hilt Grip now measures 160mm long to fit today's wider bars. Made with Vex compound rubber for a better feel. Size: 160mm x 29.5mm
The Pro Dua Lock Sport grips feature an outer alloy lockring on the grip end and an internal lockring on the outer end. The dual lock results in an ultra-secure fitment to the bars which translates to better control to the rider in extreme riding conditions. - Dual compound material - Pressure optimized core for enhanced pressure relief - Diameter: 32mm
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
The tough, durable all-mountain lock-on grip has a micro-hex pattern for increased purchase and a hidden clamp for maximum surface area – making you ready for any terrain or conditions. - Soft compound - Micro Hex pattern - Concealed clamp - Kraton Rubber - Durable and tough - Diameter: 31mm - Length: 135mm - Weight: 98g pair
$24.95 - $29.95
The grip choice of top athletes around the world, the Ruffian Lock-On Grip features exceptional control in a low profile grip designed specifically for racers. - Diamondized pattern for optimal traction - Ultra-thin profile - Lock-On Grip System = 100% Slip-Free performance - Includes new Snap Cap End Plugs
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 134 grams - Diameter: Medium (32mm)
Serfas' Connectors Diamond Plate Lock On Grips feature a dual-density design for excellent traction. The hard inner layers offer a firm base and the soft outer layers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And, with the lock-on clamps, they're easy to install, too, and they won't slip no matter what.
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
Serfas' RX Grips have been medically engineered to eliminate numbness and fatigue. Strategically placed Ulnar Grooves divert pressure from critical nerves and arteries. Plus, the diamond shape top layer and dual-density compound provides an excellent grip and absorbs vibration for a super-smooth ride and total control and comfort.
Connectors SX Grips feature Serfas' great triple-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inner layers offer a firm base and the soft outers with gel provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And, with the lock-on clamps, they're easy to install, too, and they won't slip no matter what.
Origin-8's Ultim8 Slimline Locking Bar Grips offer an excellent grip and an ergonomic and slim shape for top comfort and control. They're crafted from soft and durable Kraton rubber and have machined clamps on the ends to keep them locked onto your handlebars.
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamp - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 140mm
- Single clamp, dual density TPE lock on grips - Mini diamond and ribbed pattern provides superior grip in wet or dry conditions - Soft yet durable compound offers maximum control and vibration damping - 130mm length with 29mm diameter grip area - Left and right hand specific grip design
The Super Thin Dual Lock-On Grips feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And, with the lock-on clamps, they're easy to install and they won't slip no matter what. - Extremely thin profile - Shock absorbing gel top layer - Dual density design - Open-end style for easy installation - Length: 140mm
- Cnc-Machined aluminum bar-End plugs - Aluminum inner bolt and outer cap (Steel nut and rubber expanders) - Internal rubber expanders (2 Sizes in kit) fit 15mm-21Mm bar id - 34G
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
$9.99 - $14.99
Dimension Cork Grips are the classic style grip for cruisers or mountain bikes. - Flange: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 26g
Dimension Dual Density Flame Grip. - Classic-style grips for cruisers or mountain bikes - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round -Weight: 74g
Dimension Hand-Stitched Leather Grips, solid color with contrast stitching. - Classic-style grips for cruisers or mountain bikes - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 127mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 58g
Sunlite's Gel Grips are soft and feature an ergonomic shape for premium comfort.
Team WTB’s grip of choice. Prominent lettering lets people know you’re in charge while Contact Rubber and the PadLoc Relief eliminate movement and provide an invitingly tactile feel. Ride hard but ride happy. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only
Bring the stylish comfort of a well-worn baseball glove to your ride with Portland Design Works' Bourbon Grips. They're made from classically stitched, vegetable-tanned leather with polished aluminum lockrings for durability and a finish that'll only improve with age. - Durable, high-quality full grain leather - Sturdy machined aluminum alloy lockrings - Fits 22.0-22.2mm handlebars - Weight: 136g (4.8oz) per pair - Length: 130mm (5.1") each - Lifetime PDWarranty
Page 1 of 9 Next page