$11.99 - $12.00
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
$8.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
$10.00 - $40.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime
$9.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
$5.49 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
$19.99 - $29.99
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$9.99 - $69.99
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime - Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-Rings and seals, Urethane elastomers, And painted surfaces - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$17.00 - $127.00
One of the only bits of maintenance an internally geared hub needs is occasional oiling. Using the proper oil is essential, and, if you have a Shimano Alfine hub, you've found the right stuff. - Mineral oil based lubricant specifically for the Alfine 11-speed hub
$10.00 - $40.00
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
$5.99 - $32.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
This suspension fluid is recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. - 15W 50 - 1L bottle
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
HPG-1 Park Tool High Performance Grease is proprietarily blended to meet the demanding needs of today’s high performance bicycles and high end components. -Superior adherence and extended lubrication life -Extreme temperature range: -20°F to 540°F (-29°C to 282°C) -Highly water resistant -Perfect for high end applications including precision ground and ceramic bearings, pivots and suspension components 4-ounce (113 g) tube
$12.50 - $40.00
Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, Enduro Pemium Wet Lube blends advanced wet and dry lube technology for incredible wet lube performance in mixed to wet conditions, without the mess. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, long-lasting, and fully water-proof. - Extreme lasting performance with less mess in mixed to wet conditions - Elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and fully waterproof - Safe plant-based ingredients
- Great for bolts and fasteners exposed to the elements - Reduces dismantling torque - Protects against galvanic corrosion, typically between alloy and titanium - Better then regular grease
- Advanced fluor-polymer polish and protectant - Removes imperfections and fills minor scratches - 3 wax blend for long lasting, ultra deep shine - Clear coat safe, no powdery white residue
Clipless pedals require regular maintenance for optimum performance and longevity. Finish Line's Pedal and Cleat Lubricant sprays on to fully and evenly coat all frictional surfaces and is engineered to ensure you click in and out of your pedals quickly, easily and smoothly every time. It also helps prevent creaks and squeaks from the pedal/cleat interface. Plus, thanks to a 100% dry-to-the-touch (in seconds) micro-thin coating, there is no oily, greasy film. So, it's safe to walk around on floors in your cycling shoes. Finish Line's Cleat and Pedal Lubricant was designed in conjunction with the pedal experts at Speedplay.
- For use with the Hayes Radar brake
WD-40 Dry Lube is the perfect chain and component lubrication for dry and arid riding conditions. Extensively tested by scientists and pro mechanics alike, it keeps your bicycle shifting like a dream and pedaling smoothly. It boasts special polymers that form a dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in dry conditions. The result is a clean, quiet, perfectly functioning and long-lasting drivetrain.
Ritchey's Liquid Torque creates extra friction between 2 surfaces, reducing tightening torque required to avoid slippage. - Creates extra friction between two surfaces, allowing tightening torque to be reduced by up to 30% - Particularly useful when over-clamping can damage sensitive components such as carbon bars or steerer tubes - Approved for use with carbon, steel, alloy and titanium surfaces - Use with Ritchey Torqkey to ensure safe installation of Ritchey bars and stems
- Grease for periodic maintenance of suspension/dropper seatposts - Works well on most shocks and forks
$10.50 - $33.60
- Foil sealed bottles to ensure freshness of fluid
- Cutting edge hydrophobic lube created from intensive research and development - Offers ultimate protection whilst remaining incredibly low friction coefficient - Includes an application dye and UV light to ensure best application
Finish Line's E-Shift Groupset Cleaner is specially formulated to keep your sensitive and expensive electronic drivetrain clean and safe. It quickly and safely removes grit, grime and moisture from electric shifting drivetrain components, including the front and rear derailleur, derailleur pulleys, chain, cassette and even the crankset. E-Shift is safe and will not harm the wires or electronics. Plus, it dries in minutes leaving the drivetrain parts clean, and with no rinsing required.
Page 1 of 6 Next page